Scholarship Institution and Description
Sheffield Hallam University Bachelors/Masters Degree.
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year. All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Application Deadline For the Transform Together Scholarships
This scholarship application will expire on 31 May 2022. It is an annual Study in Sheffield, UK.
The Course will kick off around September, 2022.
How do I apply?
- To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps below:
Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our Online Prospectus.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below.
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
- Scholarship Application Form.
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Who is Qualified to Apply For The Transform Together Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:-
- Be an international fee paying student.
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (postgraduate only) – have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
You are not Eligible to Apply if you:-
- Have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study.
- (Postgraduate only) – have been awarded a postgraduate qualification, either in the UK or overseas, in the past.
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider.
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK.
- Have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme.
- Do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study.
- Scholarships that are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
- You must provide your eight digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed.
- Transform Together scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction and apply to fees payable in the first year of study only. No cash alternative is available.
- Transform Together scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to a later start date.
- Only one financial incentive (scholarship or award) is permitted for each course of study.
- The University reviews and updates our scholarship offer annually, therefore the offer is subject to change each academic year.
- All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.