Scholarship Institution and Description For The Université Paris Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2022
Have you been hoping to take your academic career to the next level? This is your opportunity to Study in France. The Université Paris Saclay International Master’s Scholarships 2022 – 2023, is open for international master degree students hoping to take their career to the next level.
Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in master’s programs at the University of Paris-Saclay based on academic achievement. We at the University of Paris-Saclay would like to encourage international students to be exposed to the Master’s program and culture in France.
The scholarship is worth €10,000 per year. The scholarship amount is offered by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ will also be offered for travel and visa expenses. (Applicants will receive their scholarships after arrival in France).
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
- Candidates admitted to a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay and enrolled in one of the following institutions: ENS Paris-Saclay, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, Paris-Sud UniversityUEVE.
- During the selection year, newly arrived foreign students under the age of 30.
- Foreign nationals living in France for less than one year, previously or currently enrolled in an internship or training course that does not lead to certification.
- Students from foreign countries taking language classes on French soil for less than one year (type FFL).
- The student has previously lived in France on a scholarship (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree, exchange program…) that did not result in certification.
Who are not Eligible to Apply
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
The application deadline for Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarships for international students 2022-2023 is on 7 May, 2022.
- Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022.
- Once selected, the deadline for receipt of both recommandations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022.
- Results will be announced by the end of June 2022.
Visit the Official Website for more details.