About Pokémon GO
Pokemon Go is based on the Pokémon franchise of video games, card games, and Pokemon cartoons. You will become a real-life Pokemon trainer and can catch all types of Pokemon in your surroundings. The map icons on your phone will show where you can catch wild Pokémon, gather resources, and visit training gyms.
The new and improved Pokemon Go introduces to its users the special and trading feature. With this, the Trainers can now connect with friends easily and send Gifts. Also, participate in the new Friendship Level system that houses many exciting bonuses.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Similarly, whenever you visit PokeStops, which are usually located at interesting places like museums, art galleries, and historical sites you’ll be able to gain new items. It’s here at these PokeStops where you’ll also be able to buy pokeballs and restock before facing off against a rival trainer. Pokemon GO is an excellent RPG for exploring on Android. It’s great in every sense of the word. The game is well optimized and has an elegant interface and fantastic graphics.
Trading in Pokemon Go
If you are a big fan of Pokemon then this augmented reality game is for you. Trainers can also trade Pokémon with other nearby trainers and earn a Candy Bonus. Join a community of millions of Pokémon users from across the world. In order to play the game, you will need a working internet connection along with GPS access. The more you move around with your phone the more chances you will have to catch new Pokemon.
Niantic Inc the developer of this game utilized the perfect idea of bringing augmented reality and Pokemon together. This gave rise to the fantasies of Pokemon fans. Everyone with a smartphone has the potential to become a master of these little monsters.
Using a smartphone camera and GPS signal, the game makes it seem as if wild Pokémon are cropping up on the streets of the real world. When walking around and exploring, players are greeted with rustling grass, which signals a Pokémon’s presence. Walking closer will trigger them to appear, and tapping on them will initiate a Pokébattle. If you like Playing cards game you can play Pokemon TCG online.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon are out there waiting to be discovered. Simply walk around in your victory and our phone will vibrate when it sees a new Pokémon. Moreover, to capture it, take aim and throw the Pokéball. It is advised, that if you are not alert, they will get away.
Search for Pokémons and items:
Certain types of Pokémons appear normally in their native environments. For example to catch a water type, find them nearby a Lake or an ocean. To stock up on Pokéballs and other helpful items, visit the following places.
- Art installations
- Historical places
Catch, hatch and evolve:
By leveling up, you will be able to catch new and more powerful Pokémons to complete your Pokédex. You can also add Pokémon to your Pokédex by hatching the Poke eggs after walking a considerable distance. Pokémon can evolve fast by catching many of the same kind. Have a buddy Pokémon on your journey to earning rewards. Candy will help you get your Pokémon stronger.
Join the exciting Gym Battles:
The rapid Battle mode will help you to team up with 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely strong Pokemon. These powerful Pokémon are referred to as Raid Boss. By defeating it you will have a chance to win yourself an extremely strong Pokémon.
Catching a Wild Pokemon in Pokemon Go:
All the Pokemon in your inventory need to be captured first and they all are captured from the wild. Battling wild Pokémon for capture involves quick mini-games where players must use their fingers to flick Pokéballs on-screen towards Pokémon. As colored rings pulse and focus around them. A green ring might represent an easily caught Pokémon, yellow for A BIT difficult, and red for a hard capture. You can compete in Gym battles to train the Pokemon. The more you battle the stronger your Pokemon becomes.
To get new Pokeballs and potions you will need to visit a PokeStop in the game. Pokéstops can be found at parks, monuments, and any other place near your house. All in all, it’s a fun outdoor game for everyone who is a Pokemon fan. But be careful and aware of your surroundings to avoid an accident when playing the game.
Discover Pokémon worldwide
Are you one of the fans of Pokémon? Download Pokémon GO and you will have your own Pokémon.
● Build your dream Pokémon team, kill your opponents and make yourself survive at last.
● Challenge your friends in battle online and share your achievements with them.
● Collect more than five hundred Pokémon one by one, accompany your pet and have fun!
New Change in Pokémon GO latest version for Android
– Implemented Pokémon Appraisal:
Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche, or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
– Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
-Minor bot fixes
As a new generation of Pokémon games , Pokemon Go was recently in a closed beta, and finally Pokémon GO is rolling out on Google Play Store for few countries (AU, NZ), maybe more late in this month. Never mind you can download the latest version Pokémon GO APK on APKPure anytime.
With Pokémon GO, Pokémon fans can discover Pokémon in a whole new world for your own through camera on Android device. Pokémon GO will use the physical location information to find, catch, trade, and battle. When virtual reality meets Pokémon GO, are you ready to experience a fantastic journey today! Join Pokémon GO now.
Note: Pokemon Go is free to download and play, however, pokecoins can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use the feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app(for AU and NZ) player. You can play the Pokemon Go game on Android 4.4 or higher(except the Android N) smartphones not tablets. A network connection is also required, enable gps all the time when you try to catch Pokemon around you.
July 30 – Pokemon Go Fix so many bug and they removed Pokemon player footprint collection in this new version, at least they said they removed already. Update now.
July 20 – Pokemon GO will be available in Japan on both iOS Apple App Store and Google Play Store Android.
July 12- Pokémon GO support the newest Android 7.0 “Nougat” and official launch in German, United Kindom, late in this week all Europe area and part of Asian countries. We will continue to follow up Pokemon Go update.
– Trainers don’t have to enter their username and password repeatedly after a force log out.
– Added stability to Pokémon Trainer Club Account Log-in process.
– Resolved issues causing crash.
– Fixed Google Account scope
Even Pokémon GO new v0.29.2 support Android 7.0 “Nougat” but tablet compatibility problem still can’t be fixed in this version. It’s time to walk out and catch some Pokémon.
July 5 – Pokémon GO Official announced to block all Pokemon Go players outside the beta testing region area Australia and New Zealand. It seems the servers are not ready for the Pokemon Fans from all over the world! We have to wait for the global version release. Hmmm…….i know this news sucks!
Tips for a quick start:
● Level up Pokemon Trainers, explore your very own neighborhoods and cities to capture many Pokemon as you can.
● Pokemon Go use your geography locations and environment, the Pokemon can be found only when you walk around. So let’s go to catch some Pokemon.
● Items collection and Pokemon gyms are found at historical and artistic landmarks. Such as museums, art installations, monuments, sculptures, and public artworks will be the place to collect items and replace your Pokeball stores.
● Walk as far as you can. It should be 2 kilometers, 5 kilometers to get the egg which you got from Pokemon-Stop to hatch.
● if you have more budget you really should buy Pokemon Go Plus. Nintendo announced the Pokemon Go Plus would be coming in July alongside the app, and would be priced at $34.99. Now, you can head over to Amazon and pre-order the Pokemon Go Plus.
● Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
– Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
Additional Game Information