Eden Hazard ‘in transfer talks to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Al-Nassr’ and end Real Madrid nightmare with move to Saudi

 

ED’ING OFF EDEN HAZARD could be set to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Al-Nassr, according to reports.

The Belgian forward, 32, has endured a torrid three and a half years at Real Madrid, playing just 73 times and scoring seven goals.

Eden Hazard has struggled ever since arriving at the Bernabeu

Cristiano Ronaldo is set to make is Al-Nassr debut later this month
Last month, the former Chelsea man retired from international football following Belgium’s shock group-stage exit at the World Cup in Qatar.

And according to Foot Mercato, his club career in Europe could be set to come to an end.

See Also :  Cesar Azpilicueta wants to leave Chelsea on good terms, won't force exit, club could have to pay a fee for him

The report states that Ronaldo’s new side, Al-Nassr, are interested in bringing him to Saudi Arabia.

Manager Rudi Garcia previously worked with Hazard for four years at Lille.

And the Al-Nassr boss is said to have already made contract with Hazard to discuss the move.

They certainly have the funds to bring the Los Blancos man to the Middle East after showing their lucrative wealth by handing Ronaldo, 37, a £173million-a-year deal.

The move may also be of interest to Real Madrid as Hazard will enter the final year of his contract this summer.

See Also :  Antonio Conte is fustrated with the conduct of the Marseille fans

The Spanish champions will be keen to scrape back some of the £130m they paid for him before his deal runs out.

Meanwhile, Hazard is not the only European player Al-Nassr reportedly have their eye on.

The Belgian’s ex-Chelsea team-mate N’Golo Kante, 31, has been linked with a move.

And so has Ronaldo’s former Real Madrid colleague Sergio Ramos, 36, – who currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain.

See Also :  “Beating Barcelona at the Camp Nou was the happiest day of my life” says Former Barcelona Manager Amid Huge Transfer Deals

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is expected to make his debut against Ettifaq on January 22 after serving a two-match ban.

Al-Nassr are keen for him to ignore the ban and play against Al-Shabab next weekend.

But in order to do this they will need to sort out the issue of exceeding the Saudi league’s quota for foreign players – a problem which currently means they cannot register Ronaldo.

The club will have to either sell or sack one of their foreigners before the Portuguese star is able to play.