In this post, you will be able to have full knowledge about the ZArchiver Pro Apk file, and how to install, and use its functionalities without any issues. You will also be able to install the latest version that is very compatible with all the modern Android devices from version 4.0 and above.
ZArchiver Pro Apk 0.9.6 file is the latest and advanced archive management application and archive file extractor for Android devices and tablets. See below for other basic information and requirements before you head over to download the file to your Android device.
Features and Specification of ZArchiver Pro App
- Supports AES-256 and other encryption methods to keep your files secure.
- One touch tap on a file to start extracting without using the multi-threading function, i.e. you can extract one file at a time.
- Full support for multiple threads.
- Supports UTF-8 / UTF-16 file encoding.
- You can view the image directly from the app.
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd).
- Decompress the following archive types/contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only).
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
- Supports both micro SD card and internal storage – you can easily switch between the two storage spaces.
- Choose between light and dark themes.
- You can also create folders and subfolders in ZArchiver, just like your default file manager.
ZArchiver AndrOid App
- OS: Android V2.0+
- License: Free
- Version: 0.9.5.8
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
In Conclusion, it is good to note that some advanced functions in ZArchiver may not work if your device isn’t rooted (i.e. you don’t have full superuser/administrative access to the device). But if you have all the requirements, you can use it to your satisfaction even to Unzip games files.